Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BRAND NEW BEGINNINGS......

Ah, so it is that time of year again.  Back to school.  New beginnings, and for me, the start of my internship.  It has been quite a while since I worked a 40 hour work week! So ready or not, here I go.  I cannot believe how the summer flew by!  So,  have counted them down I have 14 weeks until 40.  Making significant changes in your life is so much harder to put into action than to write about.  I am in the final hour.  It is time to sprint.  The summer has been great and I have been blessed  to pack so much in! So we will see what I am made of.  So far, this I have learned, making improvements in diet and exercise as well as striving for fabulous in all ways is an ongoing process.  It would be great if it just clicked, and it all happened at once, but it doesn't work like that.  You get back what you put in, and it is alot like spirituality.  You go through seasons.  Ups.  Downs.  Busy times with family.  I am learning that there is so much nobleness in climbing back on the horse after a season of reprieve.   It is in that climbing back on the horse and recommitting the energy you have left back to your goals that counts most.  This is what gives you a better feeling of self acceptance.   I have lunged, squatted, rode like I stole it, ran, benched, pushed up, dipped,  and lunged and squatted again.   Whether or not my body has changed remains to be seen, but i know for sure my self confidence and acceptance definitely has.  Bugs bunny said it best when he said, I am what I am!  
     I had a great summer, and I hope that you did too.   With that said, it is time to kick it in to high gear.   I am inviting you to come with me.   Write down a new, revised action plan.  I have done so.  Taylor yours to what works for you.   Start with your cardio, kick it up a gear.  YOU CAN DO ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment